Let’s get right to the point!
Below are the themes and dates for the 20 Days of Chill Challenge, which returns in January after a one-year hiatus. We’ll see how it goes.
Remember, it’s a simple challenge … take the theme, write a blog post, schedule on said date, and then come back here to link up. My posts, which will include the linkup, will be scheduled to post sometime between 8-9 am EST.
Also remember, you don’t have to do every one. So if there are just some you want, feel free to join us! Obviously we hope you’ll do the whole challenge with us, but it can be tough as well.
Here are the themes… and I hope to see you join up!
- Monday, January 3: Did somebody say cheese?
- Tuesday, January 4: Movie time
- Wednesday, January 5: Who am I?
- Thursday, January 6: Once upon a time…
- Friday, January 7: What can I cook for you?
- Monday, January 10: Show me da money
- Tuesday, January 11: My first job
- Wednesday, January 12: At the top of the bucket …
- Thursday, January 13: Four paws
- Friday, January 14: Thank you
- Monday, January 17: So I walked into a bookstore …
- Tuesday, January 18: DIY
- Wednesday, January 19: When I was a kid …
- Thursday, January 20: <sigh> Covid.
- Friday, January 21: Giving back
- Monday, January 24: Spring?
- Tuesday, January 25: Let’s get social
- Wednesday, January 26: Where will you go?
- Thursday, January 27: Woof
- Friday, January 28: Plan it!
There you go! Now plan accordingly and I hope you’ll consider joining us! Tell any other bloggers, too, as the more the merrier!