Thursday is December 1.
It seems like only yesterday we were turning the page to 2016. Months and months later, we are knocking on the door to 2017. The final month of any year is usually a little harder in the blogging world as there’s a lot I’d like to get in, so I’m using this day to write what I’m expecting to cover in December.
This is just as much a reminder post for me as it is something informative for others.
- December’s Photo Blogging Challenge post will come Dec. 1, so check for the theme!
- I will have several Year in Review posts, but they usually go into January as well.
- The themes for January’s 20 Days of Chill will be announced at some point … I hope we have a lot of people getting involved!
- I’m debating another giveaway.
- I have some stories I’m almost finished with (finally) that I’ll have.
At the end of this month, as long as nothing drastic happens, I’ll have blogged every day for an entire year. It might continue through January with the 20 Days of Chill, but then it will stop. I am going to pick a day at some point and just not post something. I’ll have my thoughts at the end of the year about why this was good and bad for me to do. In the end, I’m glad I did it, but I’m not sure It worked out as well as I hoped and I’ll elaborate in a future post.
All that being said … I still can’t believe 2016 is almost in the books. It’s been a decent year, but more on that later. Stay warm!