It’s time for the next theme. I’m really digging how the challenge is growing and hope it continues!
Anyway, the interpretation of themes has continued to be really solid. And night turned out to be harder, it seemed, for most than I originally thought.
Hopefully this month’s theme is a tad easier.
As a reminder of a few things, let me copy and paste this from last month:
- I have an e-mail reminder list set up. Basically, I’ll e-mail the group with about 10 days left in the month to remind you. When I remember, I’ll also shoot one out the day before the end of the month, as a reminder to post the following day. I can’t always guarantee that one though! If you are not on the list, let me know in the comments below that you would like to be on it.
- Second, I set up a Facebook group for those who are interested. Reminders and maybe some discussions or other things can be done there.
- If you haven’t already, attempt to check out everybody’s posts and consider commenting. These challenges are great for personal growth, but it’s also nice to be interactive with all the others in the challenge!
If you have done May’s post but haven’t linked up yet, it’s still up for a day or so.
Before we hit up this month’s theme, for new people, allow me to refresh the rules a bit.
Here’s how it will work.
- On the first of each month, I’ll have a blog post here with the theme for the month.
- Over the course of the month, participants will take photos with their interpretation of the theme. On the last day of the month, participants should publish their blog post, which will include five photos from the month. (please don’t recycle photos from the past … the idea is to hopefully challenge you to go out and take new photos to interpret the theme).
- I’ll have a link-up thing at the end of my post so people can come and post the links to their posts so, hopefully, everybody can go go check out and comment on other posts.
There is no rule on equipment or anything. Use a cell phone. Use film. Use a point-and-shoot. Use a DSLR. It doesn’t matter. Just make sure you publish your blog post on the last day of each month, come here and link up.
Your blog posts can be as simple or as in-depth as you want. I’ll likely talk a little about each photo. But if all you want to do is post photos, feel free. The idea of this is to give a small challenge and give everybody a chance to express themselves with photography, participate in a challenge and have something to blog about.
That’s it. Easy, right? So join in! Help us continue to grow this challenge by telling fellow bloggers/photographers about the challenge and hopefully it can become a great monthly thing!
For those still with me, this month’s theme is: Bridges.
Bridges differ so much throughout the world, so I hope there will be a lot of cool shots this year. OR, maybe you’ll look at this theme in a total different way?
Please make sure your blog post publishes Sunday, June 30.
If you think you are going to take part in this, drop a comment below so we can see who all might be trying to tackle this challenge!
Feel free to leave a comment, or e-mail P.J. at email@example.com. Also, please “Like” HooHaa Blog on Facebook!