A friend texted me Monday morning to let me know that there was a photo opportunity at a pull off just outside of town.
I responded with the normal confused-type text: “???”
She sent back “Funny potty humor.”
I finally got around to getting out there during the early afternoon and got a chuckle as soon as I pulled up to the pull off. I worked to take a few photos, but the sun was in such a bad spot that it ruined the shot I was hoping to get.
What I saw was four toilets on the side of the pull off. There were signs for pay toilets (honor system, of course). The women’s room had more toilets (three-to-one ratio).
A few funny parts:
- The men’s side had a dookie in the can — two dark corn cobbs. Way too funny.
- There were actually a few pennies in the “pay” jar.
- There’s toilet paper on a tree branch in between the “rest rooms.”
- Reading material is available.
- There’s also a “beach chair,” ya know, in case you have to rest.
I have no idea how this all got out here. If I had to bet, it’s probably something to do with the local college and the kids. It’s a harmless and funny prank. I’ll be interested to see how long it actually stays here.
I’m glad I got the chance to see and take photos of this. It’s a pretty funny thing and I’ll be interested to see how long it lasts.
Some other photos I took are below.
Feel free to leave a comment, or e-mail P.J. at hoohaablog [at] gmail.com. Also, please “Like” HooHaa Blog on Facebook!