There was really no chance I was going to give up on the 20 Days of Chill Challenge, It’s *usually* a fun challenge to take part in, so we’ll see how this year’s goes.
Below, you will see dates and themes. The challenge is simple – take the theme, write a post, come back and link up and visit others. Usually we have a lot of fun. I’m not sure how many people will take part, but hey – let’s give it a go once again.
There’s not really any rules. I don’t expect you to write some 5,000-word manuscript, nor does it matter that you only write 10 words.. Write what you need to write. Your post, your thoughts, your style.
Participate as much as you want – or don’t want. If you do every other day, so be it. Your challenge.
I’m attempting to write ahead of time so the posts will go up at about 9 a.m. EST each day. Sometimes my blog decides 9 can be 9:30 or 10 or something like that. Linkups stay live for about five days.
Remember, this is a bit of a creative writing thing. Use the themes/prompts as you see fit.
Without further adieu, here are the dates and themes:
- Thursday, January 2: A new decade
- Friday, January 3: Beautiful places
- Monday, January 6: Is that chicken?
- Tuesday, January 7: Show me the way
- Wednesday, January 8: Naps
- Thursday, January 9: Snow
- Friday, January 10: Fri-Yay
- Monday, January 13: Social media
- Tuesday, January 14: Cheddar
- Wednesday, January 15: Dream on
- Thursday, January 16: Popcorn
- Friday, January 17: Snapshot
- Monday, January 20: Last meal
- Tuesday, January 21: Battle of the phones
- Wednesday, January 22: Sign it in ink
- Thursday, January 23: Spam
- Friday, January 24: May I take your order?
- Monday, January 27: A cocktail, if you will
- Tuesday, January 28: Bring me to you
- Wednesday, January 29: Oh, thank goodness!
Please feel free to pass the link to this challenge page along to other bloggers. It’s always a fun little challenge to begin the year, and usually there are some laughs as well. Hope to see you be part of it!