What a crazy ride it’s been. Hopefully we can keep it going, even as lax as I’ve been to a point. But six!
I look forward to checking out other posts to see. A few people from the first year are still with us. Maybe in time it will grow again, but for now — the group we have has been great.
Six can be interpreted a bunch of ways, so for now … here’s mine!
1. 5K + 1 I took part in my first official 5K in late March. This was the finisher’s medal. So, the No. 1 sign and a 5K equals six, so …
2. More simple math Three twos equal six!
3. Let’s sit Six spots to sit on our town square!
4. Six nibs I’ve gotten into fountain pens… here’s six of ’em.
5. Six testers I had to work at a junior iron chef competition … this was one of the setups. One dish to show off.. and six samples for the judges!
If you took part in this month’s challenge, make sure to link up below. And for those of you who participated, make sure you try and get to other people’s blogs and comment (here, too!). Let’s continue to grow this challenge and have a strong community. Come back and check out the others who link later on, too!
NOTE: I set up a Facebook group for those who participate in the challenge and are interested. I’ll post any announcements there and hopefully it can be a place where things are discussed and some interaction etc. You can access it here.