February is upon us and it’s one again time for a theme. This is the short month, though, so make sure you are ready to deal with how things are happening. That means fewer days of taking photos for this challenge!
Can you deal with that?
And life needs to slow down sometimes. It seems like yesterday it was the start of 2017 and we are already into the second month. So that’s my advice for the month — slow down, see the things around you, and take some photos.
This month’s theme can be interpreted in many different ways. Enjoy this one and I hope it’s one you enjoy doing. The theme’s at the bottom.
I always have some housekeeping things:
Here’s how it works.
- See the theme (first day of the month);
- Take photos throughout the month (don’t use old ones!);
- Select five photos and create a blog post;
- Come back here and link up on the final day of the month;
- Use the official hashtag — #Photoblogchal — on social media posts;
- Hopefully go visit and comment on other blogs.
That’s it. There’s no rules on equipment or anything else. Blog posts can be short and to the point, or in-depth. Interpret the themes as you see fit.
The one big rule?
This month’s theme? Love. This should be an interesting theme. Have some fun with this one and interpret it as you see fit. If you know others who might enjoy this challenge, pass it along. Please make sure your blog post publishes Tuesday, February 28. Then come back here and link up.
If you think you are going to take part in this, drop a comment below so we can see who all might be trying to tackle this challenge!
There is also a Facebook group for those who are interested.
History of the challenge (past month’s themes – links to see everybody else’s posts are at the end of the linked post):
- March 2013: My World
- April 2013: Transportation
- May 2013: Night
- June 2013: Bridges
- July 2013: Signs
- August 2013: Summer
- September 2013: Outdoors
- October 2013: Fall
- November 2013: People
- December 2013: Festive
- January 2014: New
- February 2014: Red
- March 2014: One
- April 2014: Smile
- May 2014: Fun
- June 2014: Vehicles
- July 2014: Baseball
- August 2014: Colorful
- September 2014: Black and White
- October 2014: Photographer’s Choice
- November 2014: Where the streets have no name
- December 2014: ‘Tis the season
- January 2015: Games
- February 2015: Winter
- March 2015: Two
- April 2015: Friends and Family
- May 2015: Spring
- June: Anything goes
- July: Patriotic
- August: Rule of Thirds
- September: Happy
- October: Closeup
- November: Morning
- December: Holiday
- January: Inside
- February: Leap
- March: Three
- April: Vibrant
- May: Outside the box
- June 2016: Baseball
- July 2016: Photographer’s Choice
- August 2016: Black and White
- September 2016: Your town/city
- October 2016: Water
- November 2016: Thanks
- December 2016: ‘Tis the Season
- January 2017: Express yourself