– Him saying “Uncle P.J.” is pretty cool… almost better than when he fell asleep in my arms when he was a tot. Oh, and almost as sweet as when he calls me “Uncle PoPo” with that laugh of his.
– Mickey Mouse pretty much rules.
– I’m his best friend (he said it more than once… I don’t care if he tells others that — I’m claiming it.
– Peas can’t be eaten with a fork. Fair enough. I got him a spoon. He ate one pea with it and then proceeded to eat the rest with his hands. Good kid.
– When he goes into dinosaur mode, there’s no stopping him.
– When a nearly three-year old tells you he loves you … you can pretty much chalk that up as a great day. The feeling is mutual little man!
Good times. In a couple weeks, he’ll turn three. It’s crazy how fast this little guy has grown up. He’s a smart little man who enjoys life.
Leave a Reply