The Chill is back!
January will soon be upon us and that means 2024 will also be here!
That also marks the return of the 20 Days of Chill Challenge!
Now, I’m sure there won’t be as many people taking part as once was years ago — and that’s fine. But for those interesting, this is a reminder as well as a repost of the themes and dates, which are below.
Posts on my blog will be scheduled to go live at about 8-9 a.m EST each day. I can schedule them for 8 and sometimes they’ll take time to post, for whatever reason. So keep that in mind! My posts will include the linkup.
My hope this year is to visit and comment on each blog each day. I am going to try and not get behind. Worst case… I’ll catch up on weekends. I encourage you all to visit all of the other blogs as well. Here’s one thing to note: Each linkup will stay live for four(ish) days. Once the link is closed, that’s it. So when visiting blogs or linking up here, I’d also encourage you to check back the day or two before to see if you missed any after you posted your link. I am going to have all the link ups scheduled well in advance, so the days will be set.
Another reminder: do the ones you want. Don’t feel a theme? Don’t do that day. Totally up to you. So if there are just some you want, feel free to join us! Obviously we hope you’ll do the whole challenge with us, but it can be tough as well.
I originally posted the themes a couple of months ago, but here they are again. I hope having the themes well in advance will give you the chance to work ahead if you and and allow people to be involved throughout the challenge. Then you just have to remember come back and link up!
- Wednesday, January 3: Gettin’ cheesy with it.
- Thursday, January 4: Inked
- Friday, January 5: My feet hurt
- Monday, January 8: It’s all about the click.
- Tuesday, January 9: Streaming and more streaming
- Wednesday, January 10: If I had a million dollars …
- Thursday, January 11: Hello.
- Friday, January 12: Thumbs up!
- Monday, January 15: I don’t want to adult today
- Tuesday, January 16: Let’s all go to the movies …
- Wednesday, January 17: At least I have my …
- Thursday, January 18: Maybe
- Friday, January 19: Where will you roam?
- Monday, January 22: Sometimes I wonder …
- Tuesday, January 23: Finding peace
- Wednesday, January 24: Emoji!
- Thursday, January 25: If you build it …
- Friday, January 26: What is your personality?
- Monday, January 29: Bark, baby, bark
- Tuesday, January 30: I throw my hands up in the air sometimes …
And there we go! All of the themes, well in advance! I hope you will all be able to join us and have some fun with it. Interpret things the way you see fit. Just remember to come back and link up when the day comes!
Feel free to leave a comment, or e-mail P.J. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please “Like” A ‘lil HooHaa on Facebook!