We brought it back last year, so I figured what the hell … let’s do it again.
January has always seemed like a great time to hold a writing challenge. I know there are others throughout the year — and I’m not sure about January. Alas, we’ll try this one again.
The challenge is quite simple, overall. Take the theme, write a blog post, schedule it on that date, and then come back and link up.
I am going to schedule my posts to go at about 8-9 a.m EST each day. I can schedule them for 8 and sometimes they’ll take time to post, for whatever reason. So keep that in mind! My posts will include the linkup.
My hope this year is to visit and comment on each blog each day. I am going to try and not get behind. Worst cast… I’ll catch up on weekends. I encourage you all to visit all of the other blogs as well. Here’s one thing to note: Each linkup will stay live for four(ish) days. Once the link is closed, that’s it. So when visiting blogs or linking up here, I’d also encourage you to check back the day or two before to see if you missed any after you posted your link.
Also remember, you don’t have to do every one. So if there are just some you want, feel free to join us! Obviously we hope you’ll do the whole challenge with us, but it can be tough as well.
Here are the themes… and I hope to see you join up! My hope is with giving you all of the themes well in advance, maybe more people will get involved being they can write ahead and schedule. Then they just have to remember to comeback here and link up!
- Wednesday, January 3: Gettin’ cheesy with it.
- Thursday, January 4: Inked
- Friday, January 5: My feet hurt
- Monday, January 8: It’s all about the click.
- Tuesday, January 9: Streaming and more streaming
- Wednesday, January 10: If I had a million dollars …
- Thursday, January 11: Hello.
- Friday, January 12: Thumbs up!
- Monday, January 15: I don’t want to adult today
- Tuesday, January 16: Let’s all go to the movies …
- Wednesday, January 17: At least I have my …
- Thursday, January 18: Maybe
- Friday, January 19: Where will you roam?
- Monday, January 22: Sometimes I wonder …
- Tuesday, January 23: Finding peace
- Wednesday, January 24: Emoji!
- Thursday, January 25: If you build it …
- Friday, January 26: What is your personality?
- Monday, January 29: Bark, baby, bark
- Tuesday, January 30: I throw my hands up in the air sometimes …
And there we go! All of the themes, well in advance! I hope you will all be able to join us and have some fun with it. Interpret things the way you see fit. Just remember to come back and link up when the day comes!
Feel free to leave a comment, or e-mail P.J. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please “Like” A ‘lil HooHaa on Facebook!