Coming soon: The 10 Days of Heat Challenge!
It’s challenge time!
As many of you know, I love blogging challenges. Every year, I run the 20 Days of Chill Challenge, as well as the monthly Photo Blogging Challenge.
But from January to January, it’s a long wait.
Enter the 10 Days of Heat Challenge.
I thought it would be nice to have a summer blogging challenge, structured the same way as January’s 20 Days of Chill. We’ll have themes and post on certain days. Then come back here, link up, visit others and enjoy the whole challenge.
So we can hope.
Today is just an announcement of the challenge, with some basics:
- 10 Days in August 2017
- Every Tuesday and Thursday in August (starting on August 1)
- Themes will be posted on Friday, July 14 (giving you several weeks to prepare/write etc.)
- Interpret the themes as you see them
- Participate in all, or just the ones you really want to do
- If you are taking part, post the theme the day announced, come back here and link up, and then visit other people’s blogs!
It’s that simple.
Hopefully we can have a bunch of people taking part with this challenge. It’s always fun to see the familiar faces, but also see others join in! If you have blogging friends, let them know!
Come back on July 14 for the announcement of the themes and then get ready for August 1!