Photo Blogging Challenge: July 2017’s theme is …
June is done and the summer pushes on!
The month of June went by in a blur for me. I took a lot of photos, but unfortunately it was mainly work related. I am happy with the items I came up for the June challenge, though — which makes me want to do more with the fun little lenses. I’m hoping to challenge myself with some of the trips I have upcoming.
Anyway, I will get around soon to see all of May and June posts. Things are somewhat slowing down for me and, what is nice, is when I go traveling and am in hotels, I usually give myself some time to do things like that. So… catch up will be coming. Heck, I just need to do more blogging for myself, too!
I hope you all enjoyed the last theme and now… we move on!
So, shall we get on with July?
Before that, though, two things — go check the others who have posted for April and visit their blogs and hopefully comment. And two … I always have some housekeeping things:
Here’s how it works.
- See the theme (first day of the month);
- Take photos throughout the month (don’t use old ones!);
- Select five photos and create a blog post;
- Come back here and link up on the final day of the month;
- Use the official hashtag — #Photoblogchal — on social media posts;
- Hopefully go visit and comment on other blogs.
That’s it. There’s no rules on equipment or anything else. Blog posts can be short and to the point, or in-depth. Interpret the themes as you see fit.
The one big rule?
This month’s theme? Point of view. I always enjoy this type of theme as it makes you think a little outside the box. Have fun with it! If you know others who might enjoy this challenge, pass it along. Please make sure your blog post publishes Monday, July 31. Then come back here and link up.
If you think you are going to take part in this, drop a comment below so we can see who all might be trying to tackle this challenge!
There is also a Facebook group for those who are interested.
History of the challenge (past month’s themes – links to see everybody else’s posts are at the end of the linked post):
- March 2013: My World
- April 2013: Transportation
- May 2013: Night
- June 2013: Bridges
- July 2013: Signs
- August 2013: Summer
- September 2013: Outdoors
- October 2013: Fall
- November 2013: People
- December 2013: Festive
- January 2014: New
- February 2014: Red
- March 2014: One
- April 2014: Smile
- May 2014: Fun
- June 2014: Vehicles
- July 2014: Baseball
- August 2014: Colorful
- September 2014: Black and White
- October 2014: Photographer’s Choice
- November 2014: Where the streets have no name
- December 2014: ‘Tis the season
- January 2015: Games
- February 2015: Winter
- March 2015: Two
- April 2015: Friends and Family
- May 2015: Spring
- June 2015: Anything goes
- July 2015: Patriotic
- August 2015: Rule of Thirds
- September 2015: Happy
- October 2015: Closeup
- November 2015: Morning
- December 2015: Holiday
- January 2016: Inside
- February 2016: Leap
- March 2016: Three
- April 2016: Vibrant
- May 2016: Outside the box
- June 2016: Baseball
- July 2016: Photographer’s Choice
- August 2016: Black and White
- September 2016: Your town/city
- October 2016: Water
- November 2016: Thanks
- December 2016: ‘Tis the Season
- January 2017: Express yourself
- February 2017: Love
- March 2017: Four
- April 2017: Color
- May 2017: Look up
- June 2017: Different camera/lens